· Confidentiality rules and their use
· User’s personal information is used to ensure and improve service.
· Purposes and legal basis of processing, categories of personal data
· The personal data of the Users are processed for the following purposes:
· Statistical analysis of the website and application usage. For this purpose, the legal basis is explicit User consent.
· Fulfilment of contract between the User and E-RISINĀJUMI. For this purpose, the legal basis is that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
· E-RISINĀJUMI may process the personal data of non-Users only for the purposes mentioned herein. The Users who submit the personal data of non-Users undertake all responsibility for the lawful acquisition and processing of data.
· Name, surname, address and contact information of non-Users might be processed for purpose of delivery of the User specified content to a non-User;
· Images containing representation or likeness of non-Users might be processed for purpose of fulfilment of contract (as per the Terms & Conditions) between the User and E-RISINĀJUMI.
· The User might be asked to provide information that can be used to contact or identify the User. Personal data may include, but is not limited to, the User’s name, surname, e-mail address, name, phone number, age, postal address, payment information.
· E-RISINĀJUMI might also collect information from the User during visit to the Site. This information may include, but is not limited to, information about:
· the User’s computer Internet Protocol ("IP") address;
· the User’s browser type, browser version;
· pages visited by the User on the Site;
· the time and date when the User visited the Site;
· time spent on the Site.
· To collect, monitor and analyze data and other information, E-RISINĀJUMI may use third party services, such as Google Analytics.
· E-RISINĀJUMI may collect, use and / or gather information using Cookies. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to the User’s browser from a website and stored on the User’s computer hard drive. The User can instruct the browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if the User does not accept Cookies, the User may not be able to use some portions of the Service.
· Personal data and information disclosure
· E-RISINĀJUMI may disclose the User’s Personal Information, relating to the use of the Service only in the following cases:
· such obligation arises from legislation or law enforcement authorities;
· if E-RISINĀJUMI is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale.
· Communications & security, storage of data
· E-RISINĀJUMI may use the User’s Personal Information to inform the User about payments of Service, newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information. The User may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from E-RISINĀJUMI by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any e-mail, or by writing E-RISINĀJUMI using the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· The User’s information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of User’s state, where the data protection laws may differ from those in the User’s jurisdiction.
· The User’s Personal Information and other data obtained in connection to the use of the Site is stored and processed using E-RISINĀJUMI’s server services in Latvia.
· E-RISINĀJUMI will process and store personal data of Users, according to the processing basis, until the User revokes consent, or until the contract is fulfilled, and further for purpose of protection of legitimate interests or E-RISINĀJUMI for the period of limitation in line with laws of the Republic of Latvia or for the period required by laws.
· Rights & remedies
· Where processing is based on the User’s consent, the User has the right to revoke consent at any time.
· The natural person whose data has been processed by E-RISINĀJUMI (hereinafter the Data subject) has the right to request the following actions: access to the personal data, corrections, erasure or restriction of processing. The Data subject may object to processing and exercise the right to data portability. The Data subject may lodge the complaint with a supervisory authority, in Data state inspectorate of the Republic of Latvia.
· The provision of certain personal data is a contractual requirement, and consequence to failure to provide such data is restrictions to the service.
Please contact our friendly customer support for any questions or comments: email@example.com